5 Excellent Cervical Pillows for Improving Sleep
Are you having a hard time getting to sleep? Or are you suffering from headaches plus neck and back pain upon waking up in the morning? Well, there is a simple solution for that. Cervical pillows are made specifically for you to have a good night sleep without causing a morning headache or neck pain.
They come in different shapes, materials and sizes depending on what kind of sleeper you are. There are countless brands to choose from, and to help with your purchase, I have looked at all of the brands and picked only the best cervical pillows. These brands and models were chosen based on their specifications, prices, reviews and customer ratings.
Take a look at these 5 Cervical Pillow Reviews!
This product by Customsleeping is fully adjustable to suit side, back or even stomach sleepers. It is also hypoallergenic and comes in different sizes and firmness (Choices: Firm King, Firm Queen, King, and Queen).
• It comes in different sizes.
• This pillow is adjustable for different types of sleepers.
• This cervical pillow feels cool to sleep in.
• It's good at providing a good night sleep for most folks.
• The product is very expensive.
• The adjustment is a bit time consuming.
This cervical pillow is designed specifically for side sleepers. It is hypoallergenic and machine washable. Also, its design will allow you to have the same benefits as performing yoga.
• It increases flexibility and improves posture.
• It is hypoallergenic.
• Really useful for side sleepers.
• Its design is perfect if you had back surgery and was advised to sleep sideways.
• The product is expensive.
• It is not necessary for back and stomach sleepers.
• Its height, when laid in bed, is a bit low.
If you are looking for an affordable way to ease morning headaches and neck pain, this one will be just right for you. This cervical pillow comes in three types (Standard memory foam pillow, Cooling feeling pillow, and Contour memory pillow).
• This is a high-quality product.
• It provides real comfort.
• The product is very affordable.
• It is also hypoallergenic.
• When you first buy it, there is still that factory smell but it lessens with time.
• Some of the types are very hard to wash.
Comfort does not always have to come with a price. The D-core cervical pillow is one of the best cervical pillows on Amazon. It is very affordable yet it could still provide you with the good night sleep. This pillow also helps relieve neck spasms, arthritis, headaches, and snoring.
• This cervical pillow is very affordable.
• It is available in various sizes.
• It is effective in relieving shoulder and neck pain.
• It is very comfortable to use.
• This product may lose its firmness after months of continuous use.
IMO, this is among the best cervical pillows available in Amazon. It was ranked as the #2 best-selling contoured support pillow and ranked #5 best-selling cervical pillow in Amazon.
This pillow will help restore your proper cervical curve and its high-quality fiber springs back when it is compressed for increased durability and support. Its trapezoid shape is great for fitting the head while supporting the neck.
• It is good for all types of sleepers.
• It is very sturdy and can last for years.
• It is very comfortable to use.
• The different lobe sizes accommodate people of different sizes.
• It takes time for new users to get used to its shape.
• The trapezoid shape in the middles can sometimes be too deep and results in an uncomfortable position for the head.
The Final Verdict
The Tri-Core cervical pillow is good for all types of sleepers and helps in relieving neck pains and morning headaches while the Sleep Yoga Side Sleeper Cervical Pillow is designed specifically for side sleepers. Their prices also vary with ranges from $25 to $60. Some of these products are thin, some are hypoallergenic, and some even have more benefits and features than others. The top cervical pillows on Amazon can help you get that good night sleep that you deserve.
However, definitely do your research so you can choose the best one that suits you; here's an overview of several scientific studies that were performed on the effectiveness of cervical pillows.
Product images via their respective pages on Amazon.com