The Safest Trampoline Reviews: No Fear, No Stress
So you finally caved and started looking for a trampoline for the kids. They've been begging you for months ever since they got to play on one at their friend's house. They had a blast! You have a big backyard, so why not?
After doing some research you have come to the conclusion that trampoline manufacturers have come a long way. They might actually not be so bad after all. BUT we still need to find the safest brand so that you can retain your peace of mind while your kids go while and burn all that energy off!
- Safest Overall Trampoline:
- 1. Springfree Trampoline - 10ft Medium Round With Basketball Hoop & Ladder
- Safest Budget Trampoline:
- 2. Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- Safest Exercise Trampoline:
- 3. JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 350
- Safest Kids Trampoline:
- 4. SkyBound Super 7' Trampoline
- Safest Toddler Trampoline:
- 5. Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
Safest Overall Trampoline:
The design of SpringFree Trampolines is what sets them apart from all the others and makes this the safest trampoline in the world.
- Super Safe trampoline
- The jumping mat is above the frame, making it impossible to hit while jumping
- Patented rod based system - No dangerous or harmful springs
- Strong net will bounce back if hit with full body weight
- You pay for what you get, they are quite pricey.
If you are looking for the safest hands-down for your family, no holds barred, this is it.
Take a look at our reviews of the Springfree trampoline models here to make the perfect choice!
Safest Budget Trampoline:
The Skywalker Trampolines 12’ Round is widely considered to be one of the safest budget trampolines on the market. It offers a heavy steel frame that eliminates structural twisting and has added safety features such as the 1 inch padding over the springs and its patented gap free safety net.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame
- 1 inch thick foam padding over springs
- Gap free safety net design
- Frame and springs means that children must be supervised at all time.
This trampoline will keep children safely inside the jumping zone. The Safety net clips to the inside of the frame so the jumper won't hit the frame if he falls on the edge of the mat.
Safest Exercise Trampoline:
Serious about working out? Looking for the safest, most reliable exercise trampoline on the internet? The Jumpsport Model 350 has it all. Tested to millions of bounces, it will keep your heart pumping as you bounce to your heart’s content!
- Elastic cord system lasts for millions of bounces
- Arched leg design offers an exceptionally stable and safe platform
- Completely silent bounce
- Price point is higher than steel spring rebounders
If you are looking for the safest and most long lasting exercise trampoline on the market, this is it. It offers an elastic cord system, easy tension adjustment and arched steel legs for stability. This is one investment you will not have to replace!
Safest Kids Trampoline:
This 7’ Kids Trampoline offers generous padding and a great safe netting area for your children to burn some energy indoors or out.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor
- High quality mesh safety netting
- Padded netting poles
- Frame is lined with safety padding
- Recommended weight limit of 110lbs
- Max 2 children and they might grow out of it quickly
If you are looking for an awesome present for your younger child that is safe and fun look no further!
This model offers peace of mind for you and a great bouncy time for them!
Safest Toddler Trampoline:
This interactive mini trampoline is the safest choice for those just learning to balance and in need of strengthening their legs! The spring free design reduces risk of injury, the bumper pads offer cushion and the unique trike handles make gripping easy.
- 5 interactive games: Bounce Counting, Musical Statues, Silly Sounds, Animal Sounds and Memory Match.
- Unique triangle design offer a nice bounce without the need for springs
- 2 handles for easy gripping
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries not included
- Ages 3+ will grow out of this fast.
If you are looking for a great interactive way to help your toddler learn how to stand, jump and walk this is it! The safe spring free design offers peace of mind. The games give them a jump start on counting and memory exercises while keeping them entertained.
The overall safety of a trampoline comes down to the design first. The quality of the materials used limit the amount of harm one can do while jumping. Most trampoline injuries come from the jumper hitting the hard outer frame or slipping through the springs on the outside of the mat.
Trampoline use by children should be supervised at all times. However by choosing the safest trampoline you can afford you will buy yourself peace of mind while your children are having fun!
Thanks for taking a look at our list of trampoline safety reviews, we hope it helps you make the safest decision possible for your situation!
Product images via their respective pages on Amazon.com