Skywalker Trampoline Reviews: Fun Jumps Galore
When you are looking for a Trampoline, you have a few things in mind: Fun, safety & durability. You want to provide an amazing experience for your family while keeping your peace of mind. This is where Skywalker Trampolines comes in. This company is founded on safe, family fun and known for creating the best rated and most reviewed budget trampolines on the web.
Check out our list of Skywalker trampoline reviews. Find the perfect choice product for your families fun, enjoyment and exercise!
- Quick Facts about Skywalker Trampolines:
- 1. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- 2. Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- 3. Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Trampoline and Enclosure with Green Spring Pad, 8 X 14-Feet
- 4. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
- 5. Skywalker Trampolines 60 In. Round Seaside Adventure Bouncer with Enclosure
Quick Facts about Skywalker Trampolines:
All Skywalker Trampolines are made with galvanized steel for rust resistance and durability.
They have a patented Stay Put enclosure that interlocks the netting to the jumping surface for a gap-free jumping area.
The net, pads and jumping surface materials are made with quality UV resistant materials to last for years to come.
Skywalker Trampolines products carry a manufacturer’s warranty only when purchased from an authorized retailer. (Amazon is an authorized retailer)
The Skywalker 15-Feet Round Trampoline offers lots of room for jumping fun in the backyard. Its substantial size and solid frame make this a great choice for any growing family. The recommended weight capacity is 200lbs but we have gotten it closer to 400lbs with little-to-no strain on the frame.
It’s a good size for 1-3 people of any age
Recommended for ages 6 and above with a 200lb. weight capacity
- Quality is great for the price
- Built with heavy gauged, rust resistant, galvanized steel
- Durable UV protected material for increased weather resistance
- Best bounce for the price
- Must pay careful attention to the assembly instructions
With some careful assembly this Skywalker 15' Round Trampoline will serve as an important to keep your children both entertained and active for years to come! The most popular choice from this list of Skywalker trampoline reviews.
This trampoline is a bit smaller but essentially identical to the 15” round. Perfect for a smaller yard and slightly more cost effective. Same great safety features and a heavy steel frame ensure your family will have years of safe and fun jumping ahead.
Great for 1-2 children or 1 adult
Recommended for ages 6 and above with a 200 lb. weight capacity
- Space effective for fitting into smaller yards
- Great safety features
- Not as much jumping space as the Skywalker 15’ round
If you are looking for a cost and space effective solution to your outdoor fun and exercise needs, this may be the perfect solution.
The Skywalker Trampolines 8x14 rectangle trampoline features an awesome jumping area for 2-3 children. One of its main features is that it does not take up as much space as a round trampoline. Ships in two big boxes and is quite easy to assemble!
- Great for using space in a square yard.
- Gap free safety net enclosure
- Easy to assemble
- Actual jumping area is 6.5 x 12.5 feet
- Spring cover pad might need to be replaced in time.
If you are looking for a trampoline to fit a tight space without sacrificing size this is the one for you! The rectangular shape offers a great jumping area. Designed to easily fit up against a wall or a fence while the safety net enclosure ensures a fun and secure time.
4. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
The Jump N' Dunk trampoline is perfect for the basketball nut in your family! The soft basketball hoop is safe enough for kids yet fun enough for the entire family. The Basketball hoop features a break away velcro rim to for less impact on the net and poles when dunking.
- Great for 3-4 kids at once!
- Built in hoop for hours of fun
- Great exercise, laughs and entertainment
- Not much negative to say, Skywalker trampolines are fun and great for your budget. Might not last as long as more expensive options in general but great bounce for your buck!
If you have a little one that is into basketball and wants to practice their shooting, jumping and dunking skills. This is the trampoline for you! The Jump N' Dunk will keep your family safe and entertained for years to come.
Kids will love to learn how to move and bounce around on this great 60” trampoline. The Spring free stretch-band surface means a great bounce without springs for pinching fingers. The 360 degree handle provides extra support for little ones. Keep your children entertained by jumping to develop their motor skills and burn off some energy!
Recommended for ages 3 through 7 with a 100 lb. weight capacity
- Great for 1-2 kids with a combined weight of 100lbs
- Spring free stretch-band surface
- Padded 360 degree handle
- Assembly instructions an be a little hard to follow
Build with safety in mind. With its wide-frame base and arched enclosure this stable bouncer is a great choice for your child’s first outdoor trampoline!
Skywalker Trampolines are built on the belief that it is important to keep children actively engaged. The companies' foundation is 'Safe Family Fun'. This is kept at the forefront throughout the design and production process of all of their trampolines. In short they are offering the safest, most innovative trampolines around! I hope these Skywalker trampolines reviews have helped you find the best choice for your family.
Product images via their respective pages on Amazon.com